“Failing isn’t bad when you learn what not to do.” — Albert Einstein
Studio Art 360 – BAS RELIEF SCULPTURE! Lincoln Monument Bas Relief.
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- How does working three dimensionally make you think differently about the making of art than working on the collage (2D work) did?
What are you seeing in the works of others that you find successful? What are you doing that OTHERS could learn from? PAUSE 10 minutes before the end of class. GIVE COMMENTS in one anothers RUBRIC – PAPER COPY.
Painting – Oil Painting! You Are OFF! GO PAINT!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
New Frozen Doll for sale… Make an Offer. I found this online last night and thought Mary might be interested. Should we gather our money and buy it for her?
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- MID CRIT – Let’s step back and take a minute and look at the works together. Think about the time you spent working on your paintings… What are 3 things you are happy about? What are 2 things you are concerned about? What is One thing you admire about a classmates work?
Crit – Listen to one another – what has been said and what did you say? Write down one comment about YOUR WORK that you feel will help yourself with your work as you move forward. Kasmir Malevich
AP Studio Art – CRIT TIME!
Tonight at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 6 is due in Art and Fear Blog. Who’s NOT READING?
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Today – you have work time on your own. What sketches / planning do you think you plan on working through today?
What plans did you get done today? Look over your drawings and consider all that you have done.