“Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.” — John Andrew Holmes
LET’S TALK MISSING WORK…
All work that you have missing as of RIGHT NOW… will be DUE… DUE… DUE TODAY! That’s it – no more days. The end of the semester is coming up fast(?) 4 more weeks… but I cannot wait on ANYMORE late work. (BTW… progress reports go out tomorrow! SURPRISE!)
Studio Art 360 – BAS RELIEF SCULPTURE!
LARGE GROUP Slide Show Project – Let’s SEE it HERE!
- 7.1P: Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences.
- What are three textures you are going to have to interpret into your BAS – RELIEF sculpture from your collage?
How are you going to keep the clay from drying out over the weekend? What techniques are REALLY important to be using to make sure any ADDITIVE clay really HOLD TIGHT to the clay you are adding it to?
Painting – Oil Painting! You Are OFF! GO PAINT!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 10.1Ac: Utilize inquiry methods of observation, research, and experimentation to explore unfamiliar subjects through art-making.
- What differences, likes, preferences do you now FEEL / HAVE about ACRYLIC Paints and OIL Paints?
What are your thoughts about the painting as you have had a few / couple of days working on your portrait? Explain your thoughts to your classmate before you pack up today? Oil Painting Close Up:
AP Studio Art – 2 Works Due MONDAY! Website TOO!
Tuesday at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 5 was due in Art and Fear Blog. Who’s NOT READING?
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Thinking about the work that you are doing… what are the visual skills that you feels you are developing? how has this year been beneficial to you so far?
- What is the ONE SKILL that you feel would be worth your time to continue to FOCUS and CONCENTRATE on?
***ASSIGNMENT in ONE WEEK (NEXT Monday) Adventure Image and Still Life FOCUSING ON and being able to SPEAK ABOUT an ELEMENT and PRINCIPLE Specifically… and MONDAY (Change of HEART) – Website is DUE – Statements on your NAME PAGE, 6 Concentration Works Uploaded, How many BREADTH works do you have done? ***
ADVENTURE – This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/448/adventure