“Employing your imagination is the first step to the fulfillment of any dream.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
What Classes Should I STILL sign up for? Try these! CLICK HERE.
Art Foundations: COLOR WHEEL is your topic for the day!
- Apply media (acrylic paint), techniques (mixing), and processes (one color shape at a time) with an 1.1.3 awareness so that your ideas (the color wheel) are executed well.
Drawing: MOUTHS and EYES!
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value – WHY IS IT VALUABLE TO DRAW THE FACE?
- 1.4 create, define, and solve visual challenges using 1.4.1 analysis (breaking up the artwork / subject matter to basic elements) What shapes do you find when you break the images up?
What mistakes did YOU make – how bad were they when it came to eyes and the MOUTH?
AP Studio Art: WORKING on LOTS of SOLUTIONS!
- 4.4 evaluate and interpret your art for relationships in 4.4.1 form 4.4.2 context.
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges.
How does your art compare with the work of “professionals” and how can you work to create a better understanding of your approach / intent / ideas?