Welcome to what is the BEST ART CLASS in the WORLD!
“Unless you have a definite, precise, clearly set goals, you are not going to realize the maximum potential that lies within you.” — Zig Ziglar
Who do you recognize in this NATIONAL VIDEO?
WELCOME PARENTS GUARDIANS and STUDENTS!
Welcome Letter – HERE
Advanced Drawing – Why the Arts Matter? Rules and Expectations. Continuous line contour portraits. COMPOSITION.
- 1.4 create, define, and solve visual challenges using 1.4.1 analysis (breaking up the artwork / subject matter to basic elements)
- 2.3 create artworks that solve visual challenges (value, composition, observation).
What challenges did you have TODAY with this drawing? How are you tying the images together? What is the interaction / relationship between the people?
Art Foundations – Why the Arts Matter, Expectations, Goals, PBIS Poster Design
- Work on (1.3) creating PBIS posters that communicate ideas clearly.
What strengths are you bringing to your poster design to make it stand out and be recognized? What can you add tomorrow to make the team even stronger?
AP Studio Art – Concentration – Define from AP Book. Concentration work. Why the Arts Matter.
- (1.2) Create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the (1.2.2) techniques (three portfolio options) (D).
- (5.1) Identify the rationale behind making art (small concentration drawings)
Share with your classmates the work you have accomplished today. What were the strengths of the thumbnails and how they translated into the beginnings of the drawings for today.