Chuck Close Quote: What difference does it make whether you’re looking at a photograph or looking at a still life in front of you? You still have to look.
START WITH THIS VIDEO
Art Foundations: Rubric and Drawing!
- G: 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- A:Today we are going to begin working on the idea of VALUE (after we assess our metals work). What do you think will challenge you?
- G: What were our goals for the day? Did you meet them? What was the biggest challenge for you in the processes we went through? BE SPECIFIC!
Painting: Outside to PAINT Day 2
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What are you struggling with in regards to the PAINTING PROCESS?
- What did you take away from the paintings experience last time? What strengths did you see in your paintings? What challenges did you face going outside of the studio?
Book and Painting Assignment HERE
Intro to Digital Art and Photography: Logo Design and Font Types.
- G: 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- A: What BIG AREAS do you need to work on in this work. Sit with a NEIGHBOR – just one) and, with your handbooks in hand – page 11) write out three things – tools – techniques – that you have really found useful in this first experimental project.
- G: What have you accomplished today and what do you need to do in order to resolve the work for next time – We would like to be DONE so we can move forward into Corporate ID design.