Art Foundations: 1st Hour – BRING IN FOOD – Let’s win the FREE BREAKFAST!
“Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.” – Twyla Tharp
Art Foundations: PBIS Posters and TEAMWORK!
- (1.3) Work on creating PBIS posters that communicate ideas clearly.
End of Class:
- What is the most successful aspect of your PBIS poster from today?
- What is it that YOU did to help with the success of that poster?
Drawing: Still Life and composition. Drawing and dealing with your drawing pencils.
- 1.2) create art that demonstrates an understanding of how ideas relate to the materials (pencils)
End of Class: What is the most successful aspect to your drawing today?
AP Studio Art: Continue to work on collage. Continue with your concentration work.
- Work on (1.2) concentration works that demonstrate how your ideas relate to the materials and techniques that you use.
- (1.1) Apply media, technique, and process with skill and confidence
End of Class: “What is the most successful part of what you have accomplished today?”
Parents / Guardians / Students
This is the INTRODUCTION / WELCOME video for 2nd semester… Enjoy… Subscribe to this blog!