“Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.” – Twyla Tharp
Art Foundations: Introduction to the course, icebreakers, website introduction, tour of the room, background of Mr. Korb.
- Work on (2.6) creating multiple solutions to poster design about PBIS.
- Work on (1.3) creating PBIS posters that communicate ideas clearly.
- How does your idea for the PBIS poster communicate the ideas you have clearly and effectively?
- What are your concerns about working in a group?
- How can you help solve those problems?
Drawing: Introduction to the course, icebreakers, website introduction, tour of the room, background of Mr. Korb.
- Work on (2.6) creating multiple solutions to still life drawing using an everyday objects.
- (1.1) Apply drawing media with awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
- What are the differences with the different types of pencils?
- What do YOU find useful from today’s exercise?
- What is the most / least successful aspect of your current drawing?
- Why would your audience want to stop and look at the work?
AP Studio Art:
- Work on (1.2) concentration works that demonstrate how your ideas relate to the materials and techniques that you use. (P)
- (1.1) Apply media, technique, and process with skill and confidence (P)
Share with your neighbor the plans and advancements for this and the next piece.