Art Foundations 2D
“Liquid architecture. It’s like jazz – you improvise, you work together, you play off each other, you make something, they make something. And I think it’s a way of – for me, it’s a way of trying to understand the city, and what might happen in the city.” – Frank Gehry
- Work with 2 point perspective – Ramps and Stairs. – TWO Point Link.
- Know about broken rules of perspective.
- Know about Frank Gehry.
AP Studio Art – Are you going to be ready with your photographs?
- Work on Concentration #9
- Know about next week and concentration #10.
Drawing – APK – Bags on Desktops
- Work to create drawing that represents your view of culture.
- Work to create art based on direct observation.
- Understand the use of preliminary works (thumbnails) to create final artwork.