“A dream only becomes overrated when not pursued by the dreamer.” ― Courtney Hickman
Let’s take a trip to the Venice Biennale: Thank you Blouin ArtInfo for the tour!
AP Studio Art: Collaboration – What’s on the plate?
1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- Look at yesterday’s work / Plan. Stand back as a group and have a strong conversation about the work you have put in front of you. What is next? Materials? Mediums?
What have YOU contributed to the work today? What are you going to contribute to the work tomorrow?
Advanced Drawing: Self Portrait Time – You are on your own!
NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY – Visit it via Google HERE and the .org site HERE.
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- Three days in… what is ONE MAJOR STRIDE you have made in the process of this drawing? What RESOURCES / IMAGES / TECHNIQUES are you using?
Referring to images and techniques in IMPORTANT – How are you reflecting on the PROCESS?
Drawing: Places and Faces!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What TWO things do you want to accomplish today? These works are small enough to take home and work on. The color schemes and materials are easy enough to work on in and out of class. How are you going to make this one of the most interesting works you have completed?
How have you advanced? What is ONE SPECIFIC ASPECT of your drawing that demonstrates your accomplishment?
Elevator Pitch Site: http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/elevator-pitch.htm AND http://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2013/02/04/the-perfect-elevator-pitch-to-land-a-job/
Studio Art 360: Now we put it all together in Google.
- NETS: Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- What is one question that you have about how we are wrapping up our time on the computers? What is one thing you can do to help your classmates?
Knowing that you can edit online from anywhere… is there anything you need to work on regarding your photo over the weekend? What is the ADVANTAGE to using a cloud based server to store your work? What might a DISADVANTAGE be? Andreas Gursky: