“Nothing in life that’s worth anything is easy.” – Barack Obama, #SOTU 2014
AP Studio Art – Art and Fear – Let’s TALK about your ART!
- 3.1Ad: Reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art or design considering relevant traditional and contemporary criteria as well as personal artistic vision.
- As you look at the work you have created up to this point this year, what are three things you feel are strong about your body of work?
What were the biggest impressions you had from the classmate’s works? What were the most difficult things you felt as you presented your work? Conversation between classmates about the 2 questions for your exam. How does this work relate to your concentration?
Advanced Drawing: Let’s pin up our Abstraction and Pastels and talk – MONDAY!
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- What do you need to do with your last 45 minutes to resolve your drawing today? N: Resolution of pastel drawings.
What is the STRONGEST element in your drawing? What is the ONE AREA that you would like to rework?
Drawing: FINAL WORK and DRAWING TIME!
- 1.2Ac: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices to plan works of art and design.
- What are your biggest accomplishments as you worked last week? Where are the three successful aspects of the still life? What are the aspects that are not successful yet? Identify with your neighbor the absolute black, absolute white, and 3 different levels of grey.
What have you learned today about how to push / pull space with value? What have you accomplished with pencil? What is SUCCESSFUL?
Studio Art 360: Let’s keep on the construction!
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- What is the difference between shape and form? There are a FEW OTHER terms we are going to cover in the book – terms that help up TALK about art.
How much of your forms did you get done today? Were you able to begin your SELF – EVALUATION / FORMATIVE.