Art Foundations 2D:
- Social Commentary Mixed Media work – ALL WEEK. This work will be due on Monday – First Thing.
- Guest Teacher – Please show this Presentation of Romare Bearden’s “Black Odyssey”
- 5.1 identify the reasons (rationale) behind making your art 2.1 form criticism about artworks that work to accomplish 2.1.3 communal meanings
How have you begun to create images that are not just cut out images pasted to the board? How are you using your skills to really push the ideas that you are hoping to communicate?
- First few minutes will be a surprise – brace yourself… 10 minute drawing session – BREAK – 10 minute Drawing session – BREAK with Observation of classmates work – final minutes of drawing.
- I am not sure how long the video is… it may take the hour.
- Make sure the STANDBY button is green on the left side of the Promethean Board so SOUND from the VCR works.
- On the WHITE Remote – switch from Computer 1 to VIDEO so the Tape in the VCR Plays.
- When the video is done… swith back to Computer 1
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with 1.1.1 skill 1.1.2 confidence 1.1.3 and awareness so that your ideas are executed well
“What upset you about going back and erasing the drawing? What did you do with the erased part to make the drawing more accurate?”
AP Studio Art:
- Understand that you will have a brief presentation of the concentration works for your mid-term exam.
- Gather up your current concentration works and evaluate them with a classmate.
- Do they stand as a body of work?
- YOU ARE WORKING TODAY!
- 5.5 evaluate responses to works of art for communicating 5.5.1 rationale and 5.5.2 ideas.
What are you continually doing to self-evaluate and resolve the work you have in front of you. What is ONE question that you have asked as you have moved your work forward?