“Quantity over Quality” When it comes to ideas… the more ideas you can come up with, the more opportunities you will be creating for yourself. – Frank Korb
PS… Follow my Blog – share your thoughts… THANKS!
Art Foundations: Contour Line Drawings – 5 minute drawings of Hands, Shoes, Faces -Practice and Work Day
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges
What is the most challenging aspect of the portrait / line? What lines / emotions have you chosen to represent yourself? Why? What variety of lines do you hope to use in the process of creating your self-portrait?
Drawing – Let’s grid off the photograph and practice with charcoals!
- (3.2) Apply subjects and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenge.
- (1.4) Create and solve visual challenges using analysis (break the photograph down) and synthesize (put it back together on your drawing paper)
What is difficult about the process? Make sure your neighbor is correct in the ratio and the measurements. What squares are successful and what squares are not?
AP Studio Art – WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Seriously – what are you doing this weekend to be READY TO CRIT. on MONDAY? We need to be aware of the time that YOU are using and I need to not worry that the job is getting done. NEXT WEEK – PHOTOGRAPH and EDITING in the Computer Lab.
- RESOLVE (1.2) concentration works that demonstrate how your ideas relate to the materials and techniques that you use. (P)
- (1.1) Apply media, technique, and process with skill and confidence
Share with your neighbor the plans and advancements for this and the next piece and what you need to do over the weekend.