- 1 – 7:25-8:06
- 2 – 8:11-8:52
- 3 – 8:57-9:38
- 4 – 9:43-10:24
- 6 – 10:29-11:10
- 5A lunch – 11:15-11:51 (36 minutes)
- 5B lunch – 11:56-12:33 (37 minutes)
- 5C lunch – 12:38-1:14 (36 minutes)
- 5AB class – 11:15-12:33
- 5BC class – 11:56-1:14
- 5AC class – 11:15-11:51 & 12:38-1:14
- 7 – 1:19-2:00
- 8 – 2:05-2:46
“Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” —Norman Vincent Peal
Art Foundations: What does your collage MEAN? COLLABORATIVE PRESENTATION – HERE!
- How does your collage reflect the challenges our society has with Bullying? Reflect and Explain today…
How has taking the time to reflect on the tasks of creating the collage and discussing the MEANING of the collage helped you to better understand the larger meaning and ideas behind your work?
Drawing: How are you part of your COMMUNITY?
- Continue to create the COMMUNITY based artworks that describe your place and time in your community. A: Reflect for 3 minutes with your current work – WRITE OUT what is working and what is NOT working right now… TAKE 3 MINUTES.
What was the most successful aspect of the work today? What is holding you back? How can you realize the image you have in your head on the paper in front of you? If you are NOT PLANNED you are not going to have as a successful work that you could.
AP Studio Art: How are you a part of the COLLABORATION?
- Look at the qualities of art from the Renaissance and what was happening then (in the church because of your choice in painting) and analyze the current work of art in regard to similarities and differences in meaning. What was Michelangelo trying to say and what are you trying to say?
What’s the best thing about the work you are producing here? What is holding you back?