“Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure you do things differently from everyone else.” Sara Blakely (inventor of SPANX and youngest Self Made Female BILLIONAIRE – 10 Lessons I Learned from Sarah Blakely – Forbes Magazine)
Art Foundations: Oil Pastels and you!
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the positive and negative space of the branches as well as the use of the OIL PASTELS.
Review with neighbors the RULES of THUMB and discuss the Differences in one and two point perspective.
Drawing: Kandinsky and the Bauhaus…
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to history and cultures
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges
What NEW ideas can you EXPRESS about COLOR and SHAPE in the art you created today?
AP Studio Art: Draw and Paint and Make Your Art
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork
What have you come up with? What materials are you planning on using? How does it fit into your current body of work?
“Never feel shame for trying and failing, for he who never failed is he who never tried.” – Og Mandino
Art Foundations: Staircases
- 1.2 create 2 point perspective staircase that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.3 processes you use
Review with neighbors the RULES of THUMB of two point perspective and the basics of the staircases.
Advanced Drawing: Hallway Drawing from Thumbnails to ROUGH
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with 1.1.1 skill 1.1.3 and awareness so that your ideas are executed well.
What was the success in today’s drawing? What was the challenge? Back out tomorrow for ROUGH drawings POLISH the Thumbnails.
AP Studio Art: Concentration #2
- 1.3 communicate ideas clearly
What is your plan for the ENTIRE body of work? What is your plan for your second work? What about your third and fourth works?