AP Studio Art: CRIT YOUR Nude
- 7.2Ad: Determine the commonalities within a group of artists or visual images attributed to a particular type of art, time frame, or culture.
- How does stepping back and looking at the works as a whole offer you insight into other’s skills, approaches, and intents?
What was the STRENGTH of the CRIT for you today?
Advanced Drawing: Gesture Drawing – Day ONE – Wooden Model
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Beginning with a general idea of the figure and a reference with the mannequin – students will draw out the proportions and stance of the models for a few minutes and then transition to the human form.
What was the most challenging part of drawing a GESTURE DRAWING? What were you unable to focus on with the idea of GESTURE? What did you have to focus on when it comes to the GESTURE?
Drawing: Graffiti and Fauvism
Matisse Bio HERE!
- 6.1Ac: Make, explain, and justify connections between artists or artwork and social, cultural, and political history.
- What do you feel is an aspect of your composition that you initially struggled with but resolved in the thumbnail and preliminary drawings?
What was the most challenging aspect of your drawing to get done today?
Studio Art 360: POP Art
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What is the PRODUCT Advertisement that you brought in today and how does that company use color to represent it? What is the OPPOSITE of that color Scheme?
What 4 color schemes do you think you are going to use for your composition?