Drawing: MUSIC and ART6
- G: 4.2Ac: Analyze, select, and critique personal artwork for a collection or portfolio presentation.
- What did you take away from the KANDINSKY / BAUHAUS / der Blau Reider project? How can you see using these skills, understanding, knowledge in the future of your artmaking career?
- Click HERE to access the Google Slideshow for our presentation
- Click HERE to get your ART… can you save it to YOUR Google Folder? Hmmm…
Reflection: What did writing about your image / ideas do to help you understand the ideas you were trying to communicate VISUALLY?
Studio Art 360: TEXTURE – COLLAGE it Ernst Style
- G: 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- Looking at the ROMARE BEARDEN collage on the screen, what do you think this work is about? WHY? Please work with your neighbor on answering this question.
Reflection: Explain why creating art that is CLEARLY NARRACIVE / Tells a story / explains something that is of importance to you is challenging? Explain 2 major points…
AP Studio Art: Crit Pencils…
Pencil Story on FREAKONOMICS – LISTEN HERE: http://www.wnyc.org/widgets/ondemand_player/freakonomics/#file=json/576159
- G: 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- Looking at your PENCIL drawing – and using a pencil AND a single sheet of loose leaf paper – spend 15 minutes writing up a statement explaining the ideas behind your work. PLEASE consider the thoughts you had when you listened to FREAKONOMICS from the Podcast., One solid paragraph – 12 sentences.
Reflection: What it says above! G: Well… what do you think about the ideas of having someone else OWN a work of art of yours? Does giving it away do anything for you? Emotionally? Viscerally (in the gut)?
Advanced Drawing: 50 Sheets of Paper – FINAL DAYS THIS WEEK!
- G: 6.1Ac: Make, explain, and justify connections between artists or artwork and social, cultural, and political history.
- This is the LAST WEEK on this drawing – I think we are LONG past the original time it was planned for. That’s OK – BUT – WHAT DO YOU REALLY NEED TO FOCUS ON TO BE READY FOR MONDAY’S CRITIQUE? Seriously… CRIT on MONDAY!
Reflection: Were you able to get 3 things accomplished today that help you see you are on the right path for completion? Is there a good amount of work to finish? STAY ON TASK