“Failing isn’t bad when you learn what not to do.” — Albert Einstein
Studio Art 360 – BAS RELIEF SCULPTURE! Lincoln Monument Bas Relief.
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What challenges did you have in getting started last week on Friday with the clay? REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ARTWORK: Subtractive, Additive, and Manipulation to the clay. These techniques are REQUIRED in the FINAL Sculpture.
What was the largest success you have in today’s work? Take a look at the rest of the classes work BEFORE we clean up. PAUSE 10 minutes before the end of class.
AP and Painting VIDEO from Mr. Korb
Painting – Oil Painting! You Are OFF! GO PAINT!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Step back and LOOK AT YOUR painting. It’s been a weekend. What are you seeing as being successful at this point? What are you seeing as needing attention.
How has this painting been new and worthwhile for you? What lessons have you learned about using different materials?
AP Studio Art – CRIT TIME!
Tuesday at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 6 is due in Art and Fear Blog. Who’s NOT READING?
- 2.2Ad: Demonstrate understanding of the importance of balancing freedom and responsibility in the use of images, materials, tools, and equipment in the creation and circulation of creative work.
- Well… it has been a couple of weeks since we’ve talked. Sit for a MOMENT and think back on the past 2 weeks… What have you accomplished? Write out your accomplishments please
What did you accomplish today to be even MORE ready for tomorrow’s critique? Bring a snack and a coffee (or tea, or something to make yourself more comfortable!)