“Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.” Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog
Advanced Drawing: Drawing Paper – Figure and Paper Bag Drawing – Relationships and Meaning – HOW ARE GOING BIGGER?!
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the 1.2.1 materials
- 1.3 communicate ideas clearly
Talk to your neighbor / partner about the meaning behind your work. What SKILLS are you hoping to develop in this drawing? What MESSAGE are you hoping to communicate through this work?
Art Foundations: Contour Line Drawings and Chapter 1
- Work on (1.1.1, 3) applying media and techniques with skill and awareness (of HOW you are using line).
- (2.2) Evaluate the effectiveness of how line is working to define your portrait.
What types of lines are you using? Where do you find it easiest to use the idea of line / contour to represent the face / form? What is the most challenging portion of the face to successfully create? Share with your classmates.
- 2.2 evaluate the effectiveness of artworks.
- 5.3 describe meanings of artworks by analyzing 5.3.1 techniques.
Do you find meaning in your work? Do you find something interesting in the plants? What is challenging you?