“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” — Zig Ziglar
Studio Art 360 – BAS RELIEF SCULPTURE, Collage, Frottage, Grattage, and Decalcomania
If you are NOT done with your Photography CRITIQUE – Get it FINISHED!
LARGE GROUP Slide Show Project – Let’s SEE it HERE!
FINAL PHOTO CRITIQUE DUE DATE… Tuesday, December 2. I will be grading the critiques before then (2nd hour has been worked through) but NOTHING is in the books until AFTER December 2. If you have made changes to your document AFTER I have commented but BEFORE I enter the grades – NOTIFY COLLABORATORS through your Google Document (under File: EMail Collaborators…).
- 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.Looking at this BAS RELIEF SCULPTURE – (Chapter on SPACE)
- What do you think this sculpture is about? WHY? Please work with your neighbor on answering this question.
What is the most challenging aspect to creating a collaborative work of art? What did you feel will be helpful in working with a classmate? What did you feel will be a challenge?
NON-OBJECTIVE (Focus on BULLYING but use this to demonstrate the GATHERING of the textures – MUST BE “realistic” in nature): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ltLnZB4N8wTwxcqF-aepyAdAjKsBYjrYzYP1HgDASvU/edit?usp=sharing
Painting – Demo on SAW and TEST!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- What do you remember about the PROCESS of cutting wood on the Miter Saw? List EVERYTHING you can think of.
What challenges do you see with the idea of a SELF PORTRAIT in OILS BASED on the idea of a CONTINUOUS LINE CONTOUR DRAWING?
AP Studio Art – the hallway and HANG YOUR WORK in the CASES and CRITIQUE!
Tomorrow at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 4 is due in Art and Fear Blog.
This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/448/adventure
- 10.1Ad: Synthesize knowledge of social, cultural, historical, and personal life with art-making approaches to create meaningful works of art or design.
- When you think of ADVENTURES… what are 3 things that come to mind? Give yourself a moment to THINK and RESPOND to this. N: Working from NPR – Adventures! Work Narratively. Tell a story with your image.
What is your plan for accomplishing this amount of work in the short time allowed? What was the struggle you had in the past 2 weeks? What struggled? What soared? What will you have to do to adjust your working schedule?