- 1 – 7:25-7:59
- 2 – 8:04-8:38
- 3 – 8:43-9:17
- 4 – 9:22-9:56
- 5 – 10:01-10:35
- 6 – 10:40-11:14
- 7 – 11:19-11:53
- 8 – 11:58-12:32
Take it ALL HOME… Take the SURVEY HERE for extra credit and help make ART More SUCCESSFUL and POPULAR!
“Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” —Norman Vincent Peal
Drawing – Todd Mrozinski and YOU!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form. A: What do you need to RESOLVE in the next few days? What skills are you pleased with in how you are completing this work? N: Continue to work and critique? A: WORK G: What are challenges you are going to TALK about and WRITE about? DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE! EXTRA CREDIT for ANYONE WHO HELPS CLEAN THE ROOM during STUDY HALLS and AFTER EXAMS!
Studio Art 360: CLEAN and REVIEW!
- What is ONE QUESTION that you have for me about the SEMESTER? About the FINAL EXAM
Reflection: What do you feel is an ESSENTIAL bit of information to include in your NOTE CARD for the FINAL EXAM? What other TOOLS do I allow you to use on the final?
AP Studio Art: Gallery Show! Final Exam Work Time
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- What is ONE COMMENT that you have to me about the SEMESTER? As I look at next year – what are things that were successful and were in need of restructuring?
Reflection: What do you feel is an ESSENTIAL bit of information to include in your website for the FINAL EXAM? What other IMAGES and EXTRAS do you need on the site? In the SHOW?
Advanced Drawing: SERIES
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What do you need to RESOLVE in the next few days? What skills are you pleased with in how you are completing this work?
Reflection: What are challenges you are going to TALK about and WRITE about? DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE! EXTRA CREDIT for ANYONE WHO HELPS CLEAN THE ROOM during STUDY HALLS and AFTER EXAMS!
Extra Credit – BY FRIDAY!
“This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on yesterdays.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Studio Art 360: PRINT and Clean and REVIEW!
Color Schemes Are:
- 6.1P: Analyze and describe the impact that an exhibition or collection has on personal awareness of social, cultural, or political beliefs and understandings.
- What have you taken away about the LARGER IDEA of ART? Process? Projects? Product? TODAY we REVIEW!!
Review with your classmates the COLOR WHEEL and COLOR SCHEMES.
Painting: Paint and RESOLVE the image.
FRIDAY’s Final Exam ONLINE SELF CRITIQUE – HERE.
- 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- What is the meaning of your se-portrait? If you have to give a meaning – message – mood behind your work, what would it be (and WHY?).
Questions? What is it you need to do on the final exam? How do you plan on finishing this artwork?
AP Studio Art – Let’s CRIT!
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- What do you need to do in order to be ready for the final exam that is due on FRIDAY?
Last 15 minutes – Share your website with your classmates.