“Unless you have a definite, precise, clearly set goals, you are not going to realize the maximum potential that lies within you.” — Zig Ziglar
- 1st 7:25 – 8:05
- HR 8:10 – 8:54
- Tuesday Homeroom: SOPHOMORES in auditorium
- Wednesday Homeroom: FRESHMEN in auditorium
- Schedule is a BIT changed
- 2nd 8:59 – 9:39
- 3rd 9:44 – 10:24
- 4th 10:29 – 11:09
- 5A LUNCH 11:09 – 11:37
- 5B LUNCH 11:37 – 12:04
- 5C LUNCH 12:04 – 12:31
- 5AB Class 11:14 – 12:04
- 5BC Class 11:42 – 12:31
- 5AC Class 11:14 – 11:37 / 12:08 – 12:31
- 6 12:36 – 1:16
- 7 1:21 – 2:01
- 8 2:06 – 2:49
- Like us on Facebook.com/ArtWithKorb
- Remind: text @artwithk to 81010 to get yourself on the list.
- Interactive Handbook is here ONLINE
- Subscribe to the Google Calendar to stay up to speed…
Class Reflections: What are YOUR reasons (please list 3) for taking this Art Course? We looked at this last week on a sticky note… are your ideas the same? Broader?
Studio Art 360: 3D Images / Sculpture Coming Up
Q: What are some of the new successes you had in Friday’s drawing? Ideas of: Shape and form? Techniques of: Thumbnails. Sighting In. Critique.
Painting: Watercolors? Encaustics?
Q: What kinds of images did you come up with last week that you are happy with? What is a struggle that you see in some of them? What colors are you looking to use?
Drawing: 2Point / 3Point Perspective
Q: Look a the thumbnails from last week and discuss with a neighbor what is working in the composition and what is not.
AP Studio Art: Let’s get a small concentration started.
Q: 3 – ??? parts to this weeks project. What are you most comfortable with? Pencil, Charcoal, Pastel, or Paint? Why?
and lastly… a bit about Mr. Korb