“Power will accomplish much, but perseverance more.” —William Scott Downey
Studio Art 360 – Let’s Talk Photography and the In’s and Out’s
- 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- What do you think about making visual choices as you make photographs versus taking pictures? Does this mean anything to you?
What was the biggest success you found in MAKING a photograph versus TAKING a picture? Anything? Explain your thoughts.
POP ART GALLERY IMAGES HERE.
AP Studio Art – Concentration – 3 new works – PLAN and DEVELOP! Investigate!
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Considering the ideas you are developing… how are you trying to tie the art works together? I am REALLY Emphasizing the unifying approach here…
Imagine yourself in front of the AP BOARD… how would you, in 30 seconds, defend your body of work so far?
MONDAY – CHAPTER 2 in Art and Fear Responses DUE on the BLOG.
Painting – Mid Crit TODAY! FINAL Crit. Wednesday – Friday of NEXT WEEK!
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- MID-CRIT – What do you HOPE to see / learn / take away from the experience today?
Well… what did you take away from the critique today? Did you see anything in your classmates work that you can put into your own work?