“Remember, all the answers you need are inside of you; you only have to become quiet enough to hear them.” — Debbie Ford
Mr Korb’s Spring Break Photographs HERE!
Drawing: PORTRAITS! Let’s get BACK to it!
- 1.1Ac: Individually or collaboratively formulate new creative problems based on student’s existing artwork.
- How is the NOSE such a different facial feature to draw than say the MOUTH or the EYES? Please explain your ideas here.
Reflection: What mistakes did YOU make – how bad were they when it came to eyes?
Studio Art 360: TEXTURE – COLLAGE POEMS
- 6.1P: Analyze and describe the impact that an exhibition or collection has on personal awareness of social, cultural, or political beliefs and understandings.
- What are you seeing about your collage as being a NEW skill / a NEW understanding / a NEW technique that you might take into the future of your art making toolbox?
- Slide Show Link Here:
Reflection: What is the ONE area of the collage that you see yourself as carrying into the BAS RELIEF Sculpture? How do you hope to see this as carrying the SOCIAL COMMENTARY forward?
AP Studio Art: Figurative Art CRITIQUE / PHOTOS
Remember the PENCIL Artworks?
- 7.2Ad: Determine the commonalities within a group of artists or visual images attributed to a particular type of art, timeframe, or culture.
- What was the MOST FUN about creating this ABSTRACT work based on the REAL figure from PRIOR to SPRING BREAK? What did you enjoy about the process?
Reflection: In one COMPLETE SENTENCE – Describe the INTENT / PURPOSE of this work.
Advanced Drawing: FIGURE DRAWING / CRITIQUE
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What are you REALLY STRONG with when it comes to drawing? What are you REALLY struggling with? What do you feel about the human form? How are you at that?
Reflection: What was the most challenging way to draw? Why was this most difficult way to go? How OFF were you from the original that you drew from your memory? What is most important about drawing when it comes to observation?