Painting and Advanced Painting: Collage to PAINTING
- 6.1Ac: Make, explain, and justify connections between artists or artwork and social, cultural, and political history.
- How are you relating the ideas of making art to making art about yourself? Do you find this to be easy or difficult – WHY?
Reflection / Evaluation: As you are working, what are you seeing as an area that you might need to really focus on as you continue.
Studio Art 360:Sketchbook Day! YEAH!
- G: 2.1P: Engage in making a work of art or design without having a preconceived plan.
- What was the most CHALLENGING part of drawing out your CITYSCAPE drawing for today’s sketchbook? If you looked at doing it again, what would you change so it was MORE successful?
Reflection / Evaluation: What was it about the tool you chose that made you choose that tool? What did you do today to really LOOK at and UNDERSTAND the shape and form of the tool in order to make a unique and successful drawing? Do you have to continue working on it so that it is FINISHED for NEXT TUESDAY?
AP Studio Art: CRIT and FOOD! ONE MORE DAY!
- 7.2Ad: Determine the commonalities within a group of artists or visual images attributed to a particular type of art, timeframe, or culture.
- What did you TAKE AWAY from the critique as the AUDIENCE or CRITIC yesterday?
Reflection / Evaluation: Looking back – what are your thoughts on the idea of a CONCENTRATION? Questions? Concerns?
DID YOU MAKE 2 PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOUR ARTWORK AND EMAIL OR PUT THEM ON YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE? Get it DONE for TOMORROW! Computer Lab AND… Assignment ONLINE – Google Document – SHARE WITH ME at firstname.lastname@example.org! DUE ON FRIDAY. CLICK HERE FOR A GOOD EXAMPLE. READ THE BRIEF BLOG POST! Where do you see yourself artistically now, where in 5 Years? WE ARE USING THIS NEXT MONDAY ON THE AP WEBSITE!
Drawing: Last Day to DRAW!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What are 3 things you see as BENEFICIAL to understanding and practicing the ideas of shading? How can this help in ALL your artworks?
Reflection: What is the #1 Skill you see as having been develeoped over hte past 2 weeks? What is ONE strugfgle you still need to work on and overcome?