10 Things Creative People Do By: Randy Taran
8. Surround Yourself With Interesting People and Things: Spend time with diverse friends, listen to new music, see new exhibitions to broaden your horizons. Having unusual objects around you also helps you develop original ideas.
AP Studio Art: Concentration!
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between composition and meaning of artwork
- While looking at your classmates work, how do you see the works needing to GROW? Do you see yours growing?
What have you come up with? What materials are you planning on using? How does it fit into your current body of work?
Advanced Drawing: Composition and Meaning of a PAPER BAG.
- 1.1 Ad: Visualize and hypothesize to generate plans for ideas and directions for creating art and design that can affect social change.
- What did you do last week to prepare yourself for in the design and execution of this still life / commentary work? What are you communicating in the work and how are you communicating that work?
What did you take away from the drawing today? What are you succeeding with?. (1, 3, 5).
Drawing: Color, Shape, Meaning, and MUSIC!
By The Way… Share your STILL LIFE DRAWINGS by visiting them HERE.
Kandinsky at MAM – HERE
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to history and cultures 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges.
- What color scheme are you considering using n this work? How do you see that as helping communicate your message?
What composition do you feel is working best for you to communicate the messages you are hoping? Why?
Studio Art 360: Drawing of the Still Life
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- Step back from your artwork and LOOK at it. What skill have you NEWLY developed as this drawing has come along? Is it VALUE? FORM? SHADING? OBSERVATION? Please explain the ideas in your new skills.
Of ALL the work on your drawing you created today, what has been the most successful thing that you’ve accomplished? EXPLAIN!
How about COMPSITIONS? Looking for ideas? Let’s Look HERE!