Extra Credit – BY FRIDAY!
“This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on yesterdays.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Studio Art 360: PRINT and Clean and REVIEW!
Color Schemes Are:
- 6.1P: Analyze and describe the impact that an exhibition or collection has on personal awareness of social, cultural, or political beliefs and understandings.
- What have you taken away about the LARGER IDEA of ART? Process? Projects? Product? TODAY we REVIEW!!
Review with your classmates the COLOR WHEEL and COLOR SCHEMES.
Painting: Paint and RESOLVE the image.
FRIDAY’s Final Exam ONLINE SELF CRITIQUE – HERE.
- 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- What is the meaning of your se-portrait? If you have to give a meaning – message – mood behind your work, what would it be (and WHY?).
Questions? What is it you need to do on the final exam? How do you plan on finishing this artwork?
AP Studio Art – Let’s CRIT!
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- What do you need to do in order to be ready for the final exam that is due on FRIDAY?
Last 15 minutes – Share your website with your classmates.