“Failing isn’t bad when you learn what not to do.” — Albert Einstein
Studio Art 360 – BAS RELIEF SCULPTURE! Lincoln Monument Bas Relief.
- 1.2P: Shape an artistic investigation of an aspect of present-day life using a contemporary practice of art or design.
- What portions of your sculpture do you see as ADDITIVE, SUBTRACTIVE, and MANIPULATIVE? Describe in DETAIL the areas – use imagery as descriptors.
What was the biggest challenge you had with using clay and creating a three dimensional artwork? Monday is the LAST DAY – make sure you are wrapping it up TIGHT for the weekend.
Painting – Finish the MID Crit – “I don’t want to do a mid-crit – I’m not DONE!” PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 7.1Ac: Recognize and describe personal aesthetic and empathetic responses to the natural world and constructed environments.
- What’s been the biggest / best thing you have learned about the use of oil paints this week? What has taking this portrait from a continuous line contour drawing helped you with in making the painting? If you HAD TO EXPLAIN – why is this working or not working for you?
Last day of the week. What do you see as needing attention MONDAY? What makes you want to skip second hour and continue to paint? Edward Hopper
AP Studio Art – CRIT TIME!
Tonight at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 6 is due in Art and Fear Blog. Who’s NOT READING?
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- Friday – Day to work. How did your conversation go with Mr. Korb yesterday? It didn’t – going to happen TODAY! What are your plans for your new works? Let’s get yourself working. Give yourself a few moments to think about the work you have ahead of yourself and write them out for your own good.
What have you lined up for the weekend? What are you taking home with you this weekend? Are you done with your website?