“Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.” — John Andrew Holmes
LET’S TALK MISSING WORK…
All work that you have missing as of RIGHT NOW… will be DUE… DUE… DUE FRIDAY! That’s it – no more days. The end of the semester is coming up fast(?) 4 more weeks… but I cannot wait on ANYMORE late work. (BTW… progress reports go out tomorrow! SURPRISE!)
Studio Art 360 – Collage, Frottage, Grattage, and Decalcomania
LARGE GROUP Slide Show Project – Let’s SEE it HERE!
- 7.1P: Hypothesize ways in which art influences perception and understanding of human experiences.
- What are you NERVOUS about as we venture into the work of clay?
Working with the clay for ONE DAY now… what do you feel you are going to have to do to REALLY make this sculpture work? How are you going to have to balance and budget your time?
Painting – Drawing and Painting on your canvas! Let’s hang a show too!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- What challenges do you see in the use of OIL paint versus Acrylic paint? What advantages do you see in the use of oil over acrylic?
What ideas do you see coming out from others works as you took the 4 minutes to walk around today and see what others are doing? How can you see working with OTHERS in a COMMUNITY as being beneficial to the development of your art?
AP Studio Art – ONLINE and IN CLASS / Out of the Studio Too!
YESTERDAY at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 5 was due in Art and Fear Blog.
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- What problems are you having with the BLOG / WordPress program – uploading? Writing? Maneuvering around the site?
What do you need to do in order to have ALL your work (made so far this year) photographed, edited, and uploaded to the website? Sam Francis Working:
***ASSIGNMENT in ONE WEEK (NEXT Monday) Adventure Image and Still Life FOCUSING ON and being able to SPEAK ABOUT an ELEMENT and PRINCIPLE Specifically… and MONDAY (Change of HEART) – Website is DUE – Statements on your NAME PAGE, 6 Concentration Works Uploaded, How many BREADTH works do you have done? ***
ADVENTURE – This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/448/adventure