“Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.” — John Andrew Holmes
LET’S TALK MISSING WORK…
All work that you have missing as of RIGHT NOW… will be DUE… DUE… DUE FRIDAY! That’s it – no more days. The end of the semester is coming up fast(?) 4 more weeks… but I cannot wait on ANYMORE late work. (BTW… progress reports go out tomorrow! SURPRISE!)
Studio Art 360 – Collage, Frottage, Grattage, and Decalcomania
LARGE GROUP Slide Show Project – Let’s SEE it HERE!
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- What do you currently know about using CLAY? Let’s have a brief conversation…
What is the MOST SUCCESSFUL aspect to your collage in communicating your message of BULLYING?
Painting – Drawing and Painting on your canvas! Let’s hang a show too!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 2.1Ac: Through experimentation, practice, and persistence, demonstrate acquisition of skills and knowledge in a chosen art form.
- Which direction have you decided to go in regarding the use of colors while using oil paints? What kind of mood / feeling do you hope to incorporate into the idea of your painting?
Have you decided HOW you are going to break apart the space that you are building in the painting? Are you emphasizing the new SHAPES or are you developing the LINES that you have in the portrait?
AP Studio Art – ONLINE and IN CLASS / Out of the Studio Too!
YESTERDAY at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 5 was due in Art and Fear Blog.
- 1.2Ad: Choose from a range of materials and methods of traditional and contemporary artistic practices, following or breaking established conventions, to plan the making of multiple works of art and design based on a theme, idea, or concept.
- How have you been able to use the skills you’ve developed this year and create a STRONG couple of BREADTH works? How are you being interested in the BREADTH work that you are creating?
Knowing that you are working on two breadth works now, what is ONE IDEA for a BREADTH work that YOU feel would be a STRONG IDEA with SKILL Building ideas? (Or what would you like to draw / make JUST TO MAKE ART TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF)?
***ASSIGNMENT in ONE WEEK (NEXT Monday) Adventure Image and Still Life FOCUSING ON and being able to SPEAK ABOUT an ELEMENT and PRINCIPLE Specifically… and MONDAY (Change of HEART) – Website is DUE – Statements on your NAME PAGE, 6 Concentration Works Uploaded, How many BREADTH works do you have done? ***
ADVENTURE – This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/448/adventure