“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” — Zig Ziglar
Studio Art 360 – BAS RELIEF SCULPTURE, Collage, Frottage, Grattage, and Decalcomania
If you are NOT done with your Photography CRITIQUE – Get it FINISHED!
LARGE GROUP Slide Show Project – Let’s SEE it HERE!
FINAL PHOTO CRITIQUE DUE DATE… Tuesday, December 2. I will be grading the critiques before then (2nd hour has been worked through) but NOTHING is in the books until AFTER December 2. If you have made changes to your document AFTER I have commented but BEFORE I enter the grades – NOTIFY COLLABORATORS through your Google Document (under File: EMail Collaborators…).
- 1.1P: Use multiple approaches to begin creative endeavors.
- What is the PARTICULAR of the social topic – BULLYING – that you and your partner came up with yesterday? Work through the sheets and WEBSITES to help your ideas get developed.
- CHANGE IN PLANS! We are going to review and take time to work on your PHOTOGRAPHY CRITIQUES TODAY.
- In 3 sentences, please explain what EXECUTION mean to you when it comes to your ARTWORK?
What imagery did you come up with that truly begins to develop the idea of the social commentary on BULLYING? How does it successfully work?
How has taking the time on discussing the critique in more depth helped you (or not helped you) in understanding the ideas of a critique?
NON-OBJECTIVE (Focus on BULLYING but use this to demonstrate the GATHERING of the textures – MUST BE “realistic” in nature): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ltLnZB4N8wTwxcqF-aepyAdAjKsBYjrYzYP1HgDASvU/edit?usp=sharing
Painting – Demo on SAW and TEST!
NEW PAINTINGS by the WUHS Painting Class – HERE!
- 5.1Ac: Evaluate, select, and apply methods or processes appropriate to display artwork in a specific place.
- What did you enjoy about the continuous line contour drawing from a few weeks ago?
What was successful about the work you did today?
AP Studio Art – the hallway and HANG YOUR WORK in the CASES and CRITIQUE!
TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT CHAPTER 4 is due in Art and Fear Blog.
This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/448/adventure
- Research and Information Fluency – Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- Where are you with the technology we are using (WordPress, Photoshop, online editing programs, cameras – digital SLR and Cell Phone)? What are the STRUGGLES you are having? How can I help organize and structure the use of technology to make what we do stronger. Where are you in regard to YOUR work?
How much work have you photographed? How much work have you edited? How can I help you in the computer lab?