“Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” ~ Neil Gaiman
Studio Art 360 – Organizing Photography in the Halls…
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS INTO YOUR CLASS PERIOD FOLDER. Log-In IS required to upload. Rename the image like this: LastNameHourCompositionalStyle (ie: Korb7Closed)
- NETS: Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making – Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
- What did you ENJOY about going into the hallway to make photographs over the past 3 days? What did you STRUGGLE with?
- Looking through your images with your partner – talk about the 5 different compositions you came up with and use the RUBRIC that has been given to SELF EVALUATE and GRADE your work… Choose 2 images to upload to morrow.
What is it about your BEST PHOTOGRAPH that will keep an audience member in front of your work versus moving along after just a few moments (3 seconds)? Share these thoughts AND IMAGE with your neighbor.
POP ART GALLERY IMAGES HERE.
Painting – DUE MONDAY of next week!Building a NEW CANVAS?! This is the week to do it! DO NOT WAIT!!!
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- Take FIVE MINUTES – NO PAINTING… Look at your painting. Really look at it. Sketchbook in hand, write out a 5 minute response to your work. Then… GET TO PAINTING!
What did taking the 5 minutes do for you today? What do you think looking back at / reflecting on your efforts has done for you?
AP Studio Art – Concentration!
Yesterday at MIDNIGHT! CHAPTER 2 in Art and Fear Responses DUE on the BLOG.
- 2.1Ad: Experiment, plan, and make multiple works of art and design that explore a personally meaningful theme, idea, or concept.
- What are you thinking about carrying forward in the NEXT three images from these second three images? Write your ideas out in your sketchbook as you work.
Short Period – What is successful as you look at the 3 works together? Consider the FIRST three works also… Next week – PHOTOGRAPHY and WEB – Discussion on Friday!