“Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.” —Robert H. Schuller
WATCH ME FIRST (Below)
ALL LATE WORK DUE THIS WEEK – FRIDAY is the LAST DAY!
Studio Art 360 – FORMS and DRAWING – Shadows and CHIAROSCURO
COMPOSITION EXAMPLES! Let’s see how to set up a composition!
- 10.1P: Document the process of developing ideas from early stages to fully elaborated ideas.
- What are you nervous, apprehensive, afraid of when it comes to drawing in perspective? I mean… what do you struggle with?
Of ALL the drawings you created today, which one are you happiest with? WHY?
AP Studio Art and Painting: CRITIQUE!
- 4.2Ad: Critique, justify, and present choices in the process of analyzing, selecting, curating, and presenting artwork for a specific exhibit or event.
- 3.1Ac: Engage in constructive critique with peers, then reflect on, re-engage, revise, and refine works of art and design in response to personal artistic vision.
- What was (is going to be) helpful about 1) seeing your work from a distance and 2) hearing what others thought about the work you created?
What is something that you took away from the critique today – whether it be about YOUR work or about another person’s work.