“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.” — Og Mandino (Paul Mark Sutherland http://goalhabits.com/2013/10/12/goal-achievement-quote-oct-12-2013/)
HAPPY 539th BIRTHDAY MICHELANGELO!
Art Foundations: Let your brain hurt as you SEARCH for Perspective
- 1.2 create art that demonstrates an understanding of how your ideas relate to the PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS 1.2.3 and processes / attempts / sketches you use
- 2.3 create artworks that solve visual challenges using the THOUGHTS and IDEAS of 2 Point (or more) linear perspective.
What do you see as the most difficult part of the design and restructure of your image? What was your BIGGEST SUCCESS? What was the BIGGEST CHALLENGE you had?
- 1.1 apply Pencil and Oil Pastels in a variety of techniques, and processes with 1.1.1 skill and 1.1.3 and awareness so that your ideas about music, geometry, and color theory are executed well.
What three things did you find interesting about YOUR images and what three things did you find interesting about your neighbors? WRITE THESE OUT with the WHY’s in your end of week comments.
AP Studio Art: Draw, Make Art, Digitize
- 3.5 evaluate and defend how 3.5.1 subject matter 3.5.2 symbols are used in art
- 2.6 create multiple solutions to visual challenges that show understanding in relationships between your concentration images and meaning of artwork
Thinking about the critiques from earlier this week, what are you in need of doing to make these end of the concentration works the best? We still have TONS of time to POLISH our concentrations… what else do you do?