“There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late.”
—Og Mandino (Paul Mark Sutherland http://goalhabits.com/2013/10/12/goal-achievement-quote-oct-12-2013/)
It’s ALMOST too late, but not quite, for missing work… What can you do? – WEDNESDAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR MISSING ASSIGNMENTS!
Art Foundations: Intro to Perspective and WRAP UP Positive / Negative Composition – One Point Perspective Video – You Tube!
GOALS: Historical in Nature Today! What do these MEAN? In your own words – talk to your neighbor about what they mean.
- 1.4.1 analysis (breaking up the artwork / subject matter to basic elements)
- 6.2 compare characteristics of the visual arts and other disciplines from history or movements (Renaissance)
Review with neighbors the RULES of THUMB and discuss the Differences in one and two point perspective.
Advanced Drawing: Non-Objective Drawing based on REALITY!
Richard Diebenkorn – Abstraction from REALITY and DIRECT OBSERVATION!
- 2.3 create artworks that solve visual challenges
- 5.1 identify the rationale behind making art (NON-Objective from direct observation – What do you hope to learn from this experience?)
How are your skills developing in the creation of VALUE based non-objective artwork? How is the composition coming along? How are you breaking your ABSTRACT NON-OBJECTIVE VALUE based composition up? How are you BALANCING out the composition to make it work with value and make it INTERESTING?
AP Studio Art: Concentration #1 – DUE MONDAY as well as CHAPTER 3 in ART and FEAR! – C’Mon Y’All
- 1.4 create and define, visual challenges (your concentrations) using 1.4.1 analysis and 1.4.2 synthesis (breaking up the artwork / subject matter to basic elements and then reassembling it all into a successful and powerful composition)
- Create multiple solutions to solve your visual problems that shows relationships between form and context (It is important / essential to make MANY initial ideas rather than just one for that artwork. I am collecting your initial sketches on Monday along with the artwork.)
What is your plan for the ENTIRE body of work? What is your plan for your first work? Please hand in your PLANNING / THINK SHEETS from last week today – before you leave – I want to read your thoughts… Thanks.