“A dream only becomes overrated when not pursued by the dreamer.” ― Courtney Hickman
Art Foundations: Continue to develop the ABSTRACT IDEAS of your Social / Personal ideas and topics of importance. What is your social topic / personal idea and how can you use abstraction and texture to communicate the meaning.
- 1.3 communicate your thoughts on social topics clearly
- 4.3 compare relationships in visual art in terms of 4.3.3 your culture as it relates to your own art
What sorts of ABSTRACT imagery have you come up with to help communicate your message?
Drawing: This is, hopefully, the last day of the critique – we are going to get some FINAL words from the 3rd hour and maybe the 6th hour – 1 more day in 6th likely…
What’s to come? – I will show you tomorrow… we can’t spend a lot of time in it but… if you are interested – here is an AWESOME link to the inspiration that will take you to the halls… LINK HERE to the WILDE Gallery, Berlin, Germany.
- 5.1 Identify the rationale behind making art.
- 1.4 Create, define, and solve visual challenges using 1.4.1 Analysis (how do you see the perspective in your drawing?)
What is the most important thing you have taken away from the entire process of the critique? How can you use the information that you have learned and put it to use in the next works that you are going to create?
AP Studio Art – I like to Move it move it… MOVE IT TO THE CAFETERIA!
- Stand behind your criticism / creation of art
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value
NEXT WEEK TUESDAY! We are in the Cafeteria – what do you need to have finished to be a completed display by then? Friday is a WASH – unless you all want to hang in the cafeteria tomorrow and then… I can work out passes for the half day – THIS MIGHT BE A GREAT IDEA!