“No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.” – Jessica Savitch
Art Foundations: Develop Picture Plane for Cityscape. Discuss the use of chiaroscuro and your drawing. Finish lesson 4 – Chapter 5.
- 5.1 identify the rationale behind making art
- 3.1 reflect on how art differs and describe how it relates to history and cultures.
As we begin the process of creating this cityscape, what challenges do you see in front of you? Where do you see the potential for struggle? How can you overcome the difficulties that are coming your way?
Drawing: Continue with the Figure / Paper drawing.
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with 1.1.3 an awareness so that your ideas are executed well
- 2.3 create artworks that solve visual challenges
Consider the challenges you are facing – what are you doing with the background? How are you handling the use of value and form in the drawings? What are the changes you will need to make to the drawing to help it become more successful – pair up and take the OPPORTUNITY to talk this through.
AP Studio Art: Finish up any mounting of your work that you need to. Continue on any work you may be needing to finish / clean up / complete… whatever.
- apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges
What challenges do you have in front of you for the continuing your upload, photography, creation of works? Take 7 minutes and REVIEW your thoughts about the 2 questions from the AP Poster – How are you responding?