“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
Art Foundations: Line drawings with pen. Contour line.
- (5.3) Describe meaning of artwork by analyzing technique and use of line.
- (3.2) apply ideas / understanding of lines in art to solve visual challenges of contour and portrait.
What was the most fun part of dealing with contours? If you were to describe yourself in terms of lines, what lines would you use? Where are you successful in the contour drawings? Share the images with your classmates and discuss the success and failures.
Drawing: One class – finish in computer lab – Hour 3. Hour 6 – back to the drawings and look at the work you have accomplished so far.
- 1.1 apply media, techniques, and processes with 1.1.1 skill 1.1.2 confidence 1.1.3 and awareness so that your ideas are executed well
What is difficult about the process? Make sure your neighbor is correct in the ratio and the measurements. What squares are successful and what squares are not? What is successful and not successful about your neighbor’s drawing?
AP Studio Art: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL! Let us take some time and share what we are currently working on with A CLASSMATE – NOT your BFF.
- 5.4 reflect on interpretations as a means for understanding and evaluating art
- 5.5 evaluate responses to works of art for communicating 5.5.1 rationale 5.5.2 ideas
What bit of advice did you get from your classmates that you will be able to put to use? What bit of advice did you give that might be used elsewhere? What are your goals for the next work(s) that will show your development?